Imagine you’re churning butter in this abdominal strengthener.
- Sit with your legs extended.
- Interlock your fingers and stretch your arms forward at shoulder level.
- Lean forward, then move your torso to the right.
- Lean back, then move around to the left. Continue moving your upper body clockwise in a circle, using your hips as the pivot point.
- Breathe normally throughout the exercise, or exhale as you come forward, inhale as you lean back.
- Repeat 6 to 10 times, then change direction.
- Come back to center, lower your arms, and rest.
- Keep your arms parallel to the ground and your buttocks on the floor while moving your upper body in a circle. Make it more intense by making your circles bigger, less intense with smaller circles.
Make It Easier
- If you find it hard to sit with your back straight, sit with your buttocks toward the front of a firm cushion.
- Massages the abdominal organs
- Strengthens the lower back and thighs
- Tones the kidneys
- Firms your upper arms and shoulders